Using Fillable PDF Forms
Downloading Fillable Forms
Some forms can be filled in electronically and then printed. These forms have the icon. Adobe Reader 4.0 or higher is required for these forms.
To download the Adobe Reader, go to the Adobe site.
Using Fillable Forms
- Open the form by selecting the link. If you have Adobe Reader 4.0 or higher, it will open the .pdf document and have it ready for editing.
- Select the Hand tool if it isn't already selected.
- Position the cursor (it will change to an I-beam) inside a form field, and click. (NOTE: If the form field is a button, a check box, a radio button, or an item from a list, the cursor changes to an arrow.)
- After entering text (or selecting an item, check box, or radio button),
do one of the following:
Press Tab to accept the form field change and go to the next form field.
Use the mouse to select the next form field.
- Once you have filled in the appropriate form fields, print out the completed form. You will not be able to save the completed form to your computer unless you have more advanced software from Adobe.