2021 Wisconsin Act 258 was enacted on April 15, 2022. The Act makes several revisions to Chapters 178, 179, 180, 181, and 183 of the Wisconsin Statutes, including modifications to the required content or fees associated with some types of filings. For those filings affected by Act 258, the DFI Corporations Bureau’s forms page now includes new or updated forms. Documents filed with the Corporations Bureau after April 16, 2022 should use the updated forms. Document fees are reflected on the relevant form or on the Corporations Bureau’s online fee schedule.
Corporation Section Filing Fees
Make checks payable to Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions.
Corporations Fee Schedules
To see the fees, click on the appropriate filing type below.
- Corporations Fee Chart (Condensed)
- Wisconsin Domestic Corporation Filings and Fees
- Wisconsin Limited Liability Company Filings and Fees
- Wisconsin Foreign Corporation Filings and Fees
- Wisconsin Limited Partnership Fees
- Wisconsin Limited Liability Partnership Fees
- Certificates and Certified Copy Fees
For handling any document processing in an expeditious manner, an additional $25.00. Expedited Service requests are acted on by close of business the first business day following the date of receipt of the request.