Bureau of Consumer Affairs - Business Guidance
The Wisconsin Consumer Act is the law that governs consumer credit transactions and the collection of consumer debt in Wisconsin.
Information for creditors and merchants may be obtained through the links below.
- Registration Under the Wisconsin Consumer Act
- Consumer Credit Forms Review
- Topics of Interest
- Interpretive Opinions Issued by DFI
- New Procedures for Motor Vehicle Lien Filings – Effective 2010
- Credit Service Organizations
Information for consumers may be obtained here.