The Office of Credit Unions regulates credit unions chartered to do business in Wisconsin. It charters new credit unions, examines credit union records and assets, consents to the consolidation of credit unions within the state and, in cooperation with similar agencies in neighboring states, approves interstate mergers. If a credit union is not in compliance with state law, the office may remove its officers, suspend operations, or take possession of the credit union's business.
- Find a Credit Union (NCUA search)
- Quarterly Financial Bulletins
- Credit Union Letters
- File a Wisconsin Credit Union Complaint
- Credit Union Activities Report
- Wisconsin Credit Union Review Board public meeting notices
Articles of Interest
- Notice of Interest Rate on Required Residential Mortgage Loan Escrow Accounts
- Historical Interest on Escrow Rates
DFI's Office of Credit Unions is responsible for regulatory oversight of state-chartered credit unions. Here you will find important documents needed by these businesses to ensure compliance with state law.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us or contact us by telephone at (608) 261-9543.