Professional Employer Organizations and Groups
Professional employer organizations and professional employer groups are regulated under Chapter 202, subchapter III, Wis. Stats. Professional employer organizations enter into written contracts for the provision of the nontemporary, ongoing employee workforce of a client. Under those contracts, the professional employer organization has the obligation to pay the employees providing services for those clients from its own accounts. A professional employer organization is not a temporary help agency or a temporary help company.
Renew Online NOW!
Renew Online - Log in with your Credential Number and PIN to begin the easy Renewal Process.
- Forgot your Credential Number? Use Search Registrants to look up your number.
- Forgot your PIN? Use PIN Lookup to look up your PIN.
Services Requiring a Login to our System
- Obtain Forms - applications, bonds, letters of credit, etc.
- View Chapter 202, Subchapter I, Wis. Stats. - General Provisions
- View Chapter 202, Subchapter III, Wis. Stats. - Professional Employer Organizations
- Find answers to Professional Employer Organization & Group FAQs