Office of Financial Literacy (OFL)
The Office of Financial Literacy promotes financial literacy as a life skill and provides information to the public on matters of personal finance and investor protection. OFL leads and originates initiatives on financial and economic literacy and capability in order to expand opportunities and security to Wisconsin residents. OFL acts as a catalyst for change in elevating financial literacy and capability to youth and adults through partnerships with DFI stakeholders.
COVID-19 Information & Resources
- COVID-19 Student Loan Relief & Related Scams (Issued April 28, 2020)
- Read COVID-19 Consumer Resources for ways to protect yourself and your finances during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- AG Kaul and Multistate Coalition Fighting for Emergency Relief for Federal Student Loan Borrowers in Response to Coronavirus Pandemic (Issued March 26, 2020)
- College Affordability
- Governor’s Task Force on Student Debt
- Financial Literacy in Education
- Financial Wellness Checklist
- Governor's Council on Financial Literacy
- Financial Education in the Workplace
For additional information, contact the Office of Financial Literacy Director David Mancl at (608) 261-9540 or email David.Mancl@dfi.wisconsin.gov.