Important: To update the contact information on your existing registration, or to file a credential renewal during the renewal period, you must login to your account.
Note: Unless otherwise noted, the forms below are fillable PDF documents. After completing the form, save it, print it, and along with the required attachments, send (mail, fax, e-mail) to the Department for processing.
Submit completed forms using one of the following options:
PO Box 7879
Madison, WI 53707-7879
Wisconsin Charitable Organization Forms
- Form #296 - Charitable Organization Registration Application - A charitable organization should use this form to apply for a charitable organization credential if it wants to solicit contributions in Wisconsin or have contributions solicited in Wisconsin on its behalf.
- Form #1943 - Affidavit in Lieu of Annual Financial Report - A charitable organization must submit this form if it received $25,000 or less in contributions during its most recently completed fiscal year or received less than $50,000 in contributions during its most recently completed fiscal year and only solicited contributions in the county where its principal office is located.
- Form #1952 - Wisconsin Supplement to Financial Report - A charitable organization should submit this form if it files an IRS 990, 990-EZ, or 990PF and doesn't qualify for Form #1943.
- Form #308 - Charitable Organization Annual Report - A charitable organization must submit this form if it does not qualify for Form #1943 or Form #1952.
- Form #308I - Instructions for Charitable Organization Annual Report - Instructions for Form #308
Fund-Raising Counsel and Professional Fund-Raiser Forms
- Form #294 - Application for Registration as a Professional Fund-Raiser or Fund-Raising Counsel
- Form #202 - Fund-Raising Counsel Bond - Registered fund-raising counsels must maintain a surety bond in the amount of $20,000.
- Form #201 - Professional Fund-Raiser Bond (custodial) - Registered professional fund-raisers that have custody of contributions must maintain a surety bond in the amount of $20,000.
- Form #203 - Professional Fund-Raiser Bond (non-custodial) - Registered professional fund-raisers that do NOT have custody of contributions must maintain a surety bond in the amount of $5,000.
- Form #1941 - Professional Fund-Raiser Solicitation Notice
- Form #2255 - Report of Violation
- Form #2252 - Convictions and Pending Charges
- Application and Affidavit for Professional/Occupational License (Department of Children and Families Form #DCF-F-2462) - This form is only to be used by sole proprietor applicants who don't have a social security number.